2001-11-02 - 7:16 p.m.
Since I just spent the last two days removing about 60 people from my diaryrings, it seemed some guidelines were needed in regards to people belonging to any of Big Daddy Deal's rings. So without any further ado...
Okay, so here's the deal. I currently have six diaryrings I run:
Anyone is free to join any one of these, but I ask that you follow a couple "rules". Failure to comply with any of these will most likely lead to my deleting you from the ring. Comprende?
- List the ring. This is probably the simplest thing to do. If you're not sure how to do it, there are instructions on the diaryring page. All I ask is that this shows up on either your main page or a specifically designed page (which should be linked from the main page).
- Update periodically. I don't care if you don't update every day, but if a month has gone by since your last update, I'm probably going to assume you aren't at Diaryland anymore. Fair enough?
- No password protected pages. Since this one prevents me from verifying one or two, it naturally will not be allowed.
- If you want to join the just-guys ring, you have to be a guy. Common sense, eh? It should be interesting to see how many people screw this one up.
- Finally, if you are a member of the this-is-me ring, roughly the same guidelines go as in point #1. Your photo should either show up on your main page or there should be a clearly defined link on your main page. Searching through 100s of entries for a hidden picture just isn't acceptable.
Now was that so hard? Thanks to all those who decide to join!